Monday, February 23, 2009
Who needs roids???
Haven't you heard, one of the best or the best baseball player cheated!!!!!!!!!He destroyed his reputation, just so he can juice up a little bit. I believe steroids isn't the way to go and doing healthy work outs with some vitamins is the best way to get in shape. Players like Miguel Tejada also admitted to taking performance enhancing drugs and they deeply regret it and are upset,but their legacies will be changed forever.Since they created the new system checking players for steroids, the MLB is steroid free which is a positive note,but hearing about Alex Rodriguez taking steroids is very disapointing and upsets me because i looked up to the guy,and now he changed my whole mind about him being the greatest ever. I just think that if your famous or not, the best way to work out is steroid free because you get more real muscle and don't disapoint your fans and loved ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Like any other drug there are side effects to taking steroids and I have done my research before even commenting you on this subject because I had no idea what the side effects were. I have a link I would like you to look at http://www.steroid.com/side.php maybe you will think differently about the subject or become more outraged. In my opinion I don't see why steroids has become such a big issue when it comes to athlete's using them. I think that they are athletes and they should be the best of the best. They are performing for their fans and they should look their best and be their best. It should be there choice whether it be done naturally or with "performance enhancer's." Like any other drug you ingest orally whether it be prescribed by a doctor or done "illegally." You can or can't be harming your body. However, I don't think athletes should be embarrassed publicly or punished for striving to look, run, tackle or jump better.
ReplyDeleteI do agree wtih your take on using steriods, but I'm wondering why you didn't explore the necessity for it in MLB? There is a lot of pressure on these young athletes to break records, and "be the best." Why do you think they resort to drugs? I think it's awesome that Marigona did some more research on this topic.
ReplyDeleteGrade: 3/4